miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Friend's Birthday Party.

 A friend of mine closed-off a part of a night club to celebrate his birthday, this was my outfit! I had recently bought this dress in the streets of SoHo in NY, (in a little shop that I can't, unfortunately, remember the name!). The shoes are my adored steve madden. Plus, I got to wear my black seamed tights!! These are just so fashionable and chic - I love how the tights contrast with the more modern style of the dress with the funky white lines that come across it (the white lines actually accentuate your natural curves, so the dress plays its part! haha).
To top it off, the red leather jacket blends all sort of mixtures together with a fun, exciting and an 'I really don't care what you think tonight' attitude!
Hasta la vista! Enjoy ;)
 Black seamed tights <333
 I have recently returned from Paris, where I saw a huge amount of publicity for Elie Saab's new perfume. I must say I haven't even tried the perfume but I INSTANTLY fell in love with the dress. I went online to Elie Saab's page and I just love the femininity, vitality and grace present in all his designs. He's a true artist.

3 comentarios:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit! You look so fab! I think the black tights and dress are what made you look so funky and chic. And the jacket is a great match. I’m pretty sure you had a great time there. ->Kaylin Herbert

    ResponderEliminar

Live Learn Grow