sábado, 9 de julio de 2011

Visiting Philly

At Penn University!



 It was a really sunny day... very hot, actually.
 So we decided to cool-off by going to the amazing art museum in Philly! It is gigantic and holds a lot of masterpieces of different eras.
Then, it hit me. 
Epiphany: I am art! Everything I do, everything I feel, every movement, every breath... each and every single thing mentioned, is art. 

I decided to lay down and thus, break a tacit rule - nobody (at least very few people do) lies in the middle of an exposition. You should try it sometime! It's incredibly liberating to do something you really want to do and you go for it because you're doing no harm! Stop abiding to mental rules that are unnecessary!


I am art.

The following picture is tremendously cute, and sad at the same time. Can be analyzed far deeper than stated.


 New Walking Shoes!!!!
 When we were on our way to the movies, we saw a bunch of butterflies made out of recycled soda cans! Yet again, art.

Beautiful building near our hotel.

The outfit I used to go around Philly.

1 comentario:

Live Learn Grow